Sunday, April 18, 2004

it was cold today. really really cold. i always start my entry off with the weather don't i?
now now...my assignment. guess what? steven actually did his part. and what was his excuse for not sending it earlier? or even calling one of us back? or even emailing us? he was in queensland. he din bring his phone and didn't have our emails or something like that. said that he finished it on monday before he left i think. well hellllllloooooooooooo. *knock knock* anybody home?!?!? u could have sent it on monday itself right? and i already like did half his part before my friend called to tell me he just sent his part to me!grrrrr. forget it.
jus now i went down to the common room to microwave my dinner. and what do i find? one of the freezer doors of the fridge was not closed properly. (uh-oh) and when i looked inside, the tupperware with some kurma inside which used to be frozen was not frozen. uh oh. and my pizza was not frozen anymore! so i had to eat it...grrrr....wonder who din close it properly? and y din it close properly? cos some boxes were jutting (is that how u spell it?) OUT. so the door could not close. right....
hmm...someone told me to write something sweet. how am i suppose to??? when my friend just told me how some weird ppl were talking to her on the train and bus! and how this freaky guy keep asking her for her number in the bus and wanted her to take his pic with her camera phone. luckily, she called one of our guy friends to meet her at the bus stop. FREAKY. thank goodness nothing happened.
hmmm something sweet. something sweet. well apparently someone back home misses me! booo....miss u too! but yea...

Our human nature: we are more inclined by nature to doubt than to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home