Tuesday, April 20, 2004

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. i'm sorry.
don't know why i'm kinda sleepy today. usually doesn't happen. i might have almost fallen asleep during the afternoon lectures, but i'm usually fully awake after they're over. now my eyelids are jus heavy... and my eyes are tired. but it's 5 pm and i never take naps not unless i'm sick...Zzzzzzzz *snore snore*
oops...sorry.
hmm wonder whether it was because i was rudely awaken at 5 something this morning. some animal was in the roof scratching...ARGHHH!!! I HEAR IT NOW AS WELL!!!! WTH is HAPPENING?!?!?! *takes the mop and bangs it against the ceiling*
*SiLencE*
gooooood. yes...the scratching early this morning went on for quite a while. and me being blur when i'm sleepy thought i could get that noise to go away by banging my hand on the wall. hope my neighbour din hear that... only after like banging the wall with my fist did i realise that it was coming from the ceiling! tell me, which tom, dick and harry is going to drag yourself outta ur nice warm bed and away from your nice warm feathery blanket to go get the mop from the toilet and bang it on the ceiling??? well not me. it was irritating but after a while it went away.

look at the pic...awwww...isn't the baby cute??? hopefully i can sleep like a baby tonight...got a 9 am class tomorrow!!!



if you can't see the words it says" An Adventurous Life"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home