Wednesday, October 20, 2004

sigh

as if my week couldn't get worse...

here are the reasons why
  1. assignment due on friday. don't know how to do like half of it. thank goodness for friends to turn to for help
  2. exams start on monday. still no time to study for that yet thanks to the assignment. enuff said.
  3. this really PISSED me off. my trusty ol' laptop has decided to be naughty. at such an important time like this, it just HAD to 'bail' out on me. here's what happened:
  • was talking on the phone with mommy on monday afternoon and my comp was running some spyware cleaner thingy. *POOF* *silence* my laptop went off by itself. looked at it, nothing's working. i can't on my laptop. no lights, nothing. said "SHIT" into the phone many times and suddenly stopped because i forgot my mommy was on the other line.
  • mom said "Here. think you better talk to your daddy then." daddy said "uh oh. look for a master reset button. there should be a small button somewhere." *searches frantically for a button* "no, there's no button." at that moment i pressed my on button and my laptop came back to life. *sigh of relief* so all was good until:
  • it happened again when i went down to have dinner with hui yin. and this time, i just wouldn't turn on. *WAILS* so now i'm laptop-less. so what bout assignment? luckily, i saved it into a diskette after Lynn told me the other day that she has at least 3 copies of her assignment around. so *phew* for that. but the downside? i have tute works inside my hard disk for a subject. tutorial solutons for another subject and some past year papers in there. GREAT. i'm in a bit of trouble
  • it's at times like these that i count my lucky stars for the good friend that i have and can depend on. hui yin has lent me her laptop for me to finish up my assignments eventhough i have been pissing her off lately. *sigh* thank you so very much hui yin! :) and hey...i'm really sorry!

ok, enough blogging. time to head back to my assignment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home