Thursday, April 22, 2004

of worms and riddles

WORMS

Nobody loves me
Everybody hates me
I wanna eat some worms (eat worms!)

Big one, small one
Tiny little squirmy one
See how they wiggle & squirm

I bite off their head (chargh)
Suck out their blood (slurp)
Throw the skin away (ka-phui)

Nobody knows how I eat the worms
Three times everyday!!!

Courtesy of "somebody"

yep. i finally got that song! never heard of it? well it's sung in some kinda tune. i couldn't stop laughing when she first sung it to me!!!

i think what i learned today were some riddles instead of stuff that is gonna help me get my degree...
so here are some questions for you all, you may have heard them before but i hope not ALL of you have heard of them.

1. How do you put a camel into the fridge?

2. How do you put a giraffe into the fridge?

3. How do you put 5 elephants into a Volkswagen?

ok ppl...put your thinking caps on! and if u just can't be bothered, then fine. i'll prob tell the answers either tomorrow...or one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home