Monday, May 17, 2004

lalala

it's my one hour break again. i always spend my monday break in the computer lab in case you haven't noticed. and i dunnoe what's wrong with this stupid com! it won't load icq2go for me! so i can't kacau hui yin!!! grrr...instead i'm hearing loads of ppl talking around me. the comp lab was nearly empty when i got here 15 minutes ago and now it's full. and noisy.
sigh. i have a presentation to do on wednesday morning. and i need a textbook to answer the question. and...the 2 reserved copies at the lib is gone! grrr...hope it will be back on the shelf later...if not..."me-too!!!" can i borrow ur photostated copy of chapter 22 of the "issues in financial accounting" please??? please please please. hahaha if i need it i call you tonight ok?
i think i did enough of relaxing during the weekend. so from this week onwards...after my presentation that is, i'm gonna study really really really hard! i hope. hui yin!!! help me!!!!
ugh. my left shoulder still hurts. no...it's not the same shoulder ache as last week. i was being a lazy oaf and just injured it, that's all.
AMY!!!! STOP SAYING THAT U HATE JASMINE TRIAS!!!!
okie...not much to write today. i'll just go back to checking out ppl and testimonials on friendster! yes...i got nothing to do ok? i checked all my emails already... and ppl's blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home