Friday, October 22, 2004

My Birthday

yep yep, i am 20 today. finally, you say? hmph...

well thanks for all the birthday wishes that i got. thank you for all the smses and the cards (e-cards and real cards) that i have received. not to forget all my friends here in my hostel who got me a yummylicious cake and put 20 small candles instead of 2 BIG ones. but it's ok, thank you guys!!! and thank you for your presents!!! hmm..i even got a couple of msgs from friends on my friendster list wishing me. wonder how they knew...anywho...

update on my laptop: still not able to turn it on. oh well, too bad.

i have pics to post up from my birthday. but i guess that will have to wait till i get back home.

oh well for those who are having exams soon, "ALL THE BEST!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home