Saturday, May 29, 2004

it's a cold weekend...

it's been pretty cold this few days. raining from time to time. was it my singing?
one more week of uni to go...unlike some of you lucky ppl, i don't have a week off to study. and unlike some ppl as well (u know who u are), i have more than one exam.
i think friendster is a bit the cuckoo. alright...very the cuckoo! today, 29th of may, i received a message that was sent from my friend dated 2nd of april. 2nd of april! and today's the 29th of may. hmph. no comments.
I can't wait to go home:
1. to 'kacau' my parents!!!
2. to lie on my oh-so-hard-but-comfortable bed.
3. to see and hug my soft toys (especially my bear and yes hui yin...the "racoon" and freaky looking one).
4. to get my dad to figure out what's wrong with my comp
5. to stuff my face with all my fave food that i'm missing out while i'm here.
6. to renew my driving licence? no more P!!! WOOHOOO!!!
7. to use streamyx to download lots of stuff...hehheh.
8. to see my close friends! (u know who u are...i hope.)
9. to hear what my mom will say when she sees me after 3 over months. (last year, the first thing she said was that my shirt shrank) hmph.
10. to go and "fry"? since it's so hot over there?
11. to go to 1 utama!!!
12. to watch TVB dramas and cartoons on sat. and sun. morning
13. to watch the DVD's that my dad bought
14. to hug my mommyyyy and daddyyyyy
15. to to to...
and the list jus goes on and on and on and on...okok...u get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home