Monday, May 24, 2004

2 more weeks....

sigh. the end of the semester is drawing near. 2 more weeks and my first paper starts. too fast....too fast.
i'm still sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. thanks to syl!!!!
i feel sleepy. i'm actually in the middle of a computer lab tute, but goodness knows where the tutor went to...
i'm hungry.
it's stuffy in the lab. can hardly breathe. i've gotta get out soon. hopefully i can.
why are my hand sweaty? ewww...ok...no one needed to know that.
i think i sound funny. and i keep hearing what ppl say wrongly.... was walking with hui yin when i thought, i said i THOUGHT she said "The sky is quite cute". and i was like "HUH?!" she actually said "That guy is quite cute". whoops...
does anybody know how to disguise your voice so that ur mom won't know that u are sick while talking on the phone with you??? please? anybody? somebody?
ouch. i think my gum, somehwhere behind, is swollen. it hurts! i'm pretty sure it's not my tooth that hurts, it's my gum. stupid growing wisdom tooth. i think there's no space behind there somewhere. *groan* first my nose and now this.
hmmm my tutor is still not back yet. should i make a run for it? i jus need to tick my name on the sheet and i can goooooooooo.
ok...3 ppl just left. think i will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home