Wednesday, May 19, 2004

a-okay

YAY!!! presentation's done and over with. the only worry now is....EXAMS. BAH.
hmmm how did my presentation go? ahem. mispronounced words like 'asset' and the toughie was 'recoverable economically reserves'. i think i stumbled my way through when i mentioned that word at least 5 times. oh well. my tutor said 'well done!' but he says that to everyone.
err...nothing much to write. oh yea... not that this is very interesting. i was happily pouring my juice into my cup in the kitchen. everything was fine. then me, being a piggy, wanted to munch on something. then i don't remember what i was doing...my cup tipped over!!! and VOILA! a countertop full of juice. just goes to show how clumsy i am. and...for the next hour or so...my kitchen smelled like a mixture of mango, passionfruit, orange, apple and whatever was in that juice. grumble grumble. at least my mom wasn't there to scold me. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home