Sunday, August 08, 2004

Stupid modem line

as you can see from my title above, i am quite angry with my modem line. jus now i tried to connect to the internet but didn't manage to. then i picked up my phone only to find no dial tone. waited for a while before i called Telstra to complain. the first thing i heard when i called them was the operator, "Press 1 if you have a fault, press 2 blah blah blah..." finally got to speak to someone. told me to pull out my modem line since i had more than 1 thing connected at the same time and then told me to listen for a dial tone. yep it was there. she said that my modem line might be faulty so i thanked her and hung up. the call cost me 3 bucks!!! grrr.... nvm. so yep, my modem line is faulty, i think. luckily i had one spare one lying in the drawer. problem solved.

decided to have lunch so went down to take some of the leftovers from the steamboat last night. on the way up, felicia and i scared each other! hehehe... then i think i heard hui yin bathing. kekeke nah...she wasn't singing. could hear the water. and thilini (my neighbour) has her music blasting. can't hear it from my room (i'm not a daffy duck, hui yin) and can only be heard when i step out of my room. or maybe it's cos my music is on as well. anywho.... there's Ocean's Eleven tonight on tv. never watched it before but heard it's pretty good. so yep... for the whole evening and night, my attention would be on the tv.

i've gotta get started on my assignment today! no more procrastinating (it's such a dirty word, tsk tsk tsk...). it's due on the 16th of August...long more time rite? that's what you think. eventhough it's only a 1000 essay, i really wanna score cos my tutor scared me. oh well...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Michelle!!!

How is life? Me life not pretty in shape at the moment. I have all my assignments lining up for me to finish. Anyhow....don't procastinate yeah...and get your butt going...hehehehe...

;p
May

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home