Thursday, January 13, 2005

Power failure?

January 13, 2005 13:46 PM

Power Failure In Most Parts Of Klang Valley


KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 13 (Bernama) -- Several parts of the Klang Valley, including Putrajaya, were affected by a power failure which occurred at about 12.30 pm today, eye-witnesses said.

They added that areas like Damansara, Bangsar, Hulu Klang, Petaling Jaya and Shah Alam were also hit by the blackout.

Several people had also informed Bernama to say that parts of Melaka, Pahang and Johor were also affected.

However, pockets of the Klang Valley like Kg Baru and Wangsa Maju were not affected.

Tenaga Nasional Bhd has yet to issue a statement.

-- BERNAMA

Blackout you say?
No. Not for me. Heh. Not trying to imply anything but my house is not affected by the power failure.
Felicia said: "You have your own generator is it?!"
Brother said: "I'm in the Mines. HOT!"
Mom's friend said: "Eh. No electricity." (while on the phone with my mom. she stays in the same housing area.)

I stay in Damansara, more specifically, Bandar Utama, but everything's fine and dandy for me.
I turned on the tv. TV1 and TV2 is not broadcasting anything. Not like I watch those channels anyway.
It's pretty, well EXTREMELY hot today so my heart goes out to all those affected by the power failure.
But I guess, when you guys read this, you should be relaxing in an air-conditioned room or something.
Dad's afraid that the TNB share will drop. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home