Saturday, May 14, 2005

I feel like an energizer rabbit!

I slept for 12 hours!
Must have been due to me being in super mode to finish my assingments.
Going skiing in July with the girls! WOOHOO! Can't wait. Hope I don't make a fool outta myself since I haven't skiied before. I just wanna go make snow angels and throw snowballs at ppl!
But, before that, we have to endure a 6 hour bus ride to get there!
Ok, should not be too excited by that. One more assingment due soon, and then exams will be here. Can't wait to go back!
Was just listening to Bob Carlisle's Butterfily Kisses. Gosh, such a beautiful song. Go have a listen! He's singing bout his daughter.
Dum dee dum, waiting for Everwood to watch. I can't believe they're showing it in Malaysia too! But it's a season ahead back there. And me, being a kaypoh, had to go check out the synopsis cos I'm only watching the first season over here. This is the type of show where if you don't listen properly to the actors, you won't be able to catch the little jokes here and there.
Alright, I'm off. We're watching a movie tomorrow! Sadly, I don't know why the cinema where we're going to is not showing "Crash". So wanna watch it. Oh well...
Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home