Saturday, April 23, 2005

It's a public holiday on monday. ANZAC day. Doesn't matter to me since I get mondays off anyway.

ARGHHH!!! I'm losing to Lynn in minesweeper flags! For those who don't know, it's an msn game that you can play with your friend. I'm not good at minesweeper!

I think too much. I dream too much.

Ok, that was totally irrelevant.

It's too hot today for it to be an autumn's day. Yes, the weather is going all funny.

But...it's full moon tomorrow night! It's so beautiful to see the full moon. And the stars. There's an added brightness to the dark sky. It's rare to see such a view back home.

Dancin' in the moonlight
Everybody's feeling warm and bright
It is such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight
We like our fun and we never fight
You can't dance and stay uptight
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody was dancin in the moonlight

*dum dee dum*
*dances around*
you know what they say, "Dance like no one's watching."

Now if you'll excuse me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home