Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Crappp

Crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
What a way to start my week. The week before our easter break.
The moment i stepped into my tax law tute, the tutor said, "Please hand in question 503."
*Dub-dub-dub* (that's my heart beating rapidly.)
Well, I knew that we won't be told before hand which tute work to hand in.
It's not that i didn't do my work. I did. Not complete it. So i hastily wrote my conclusion and handed it in. Well, at least i'm not as bad as the guy who sat next to me who told the tutor," I didn't know we had to hand in." So i guess he's getting a zero.

Easter's coming. Which means I have to go to church on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No complains there.

Everywhere i go, everyone seem to be having an ipod! it must be because of the reduction in price.

I have nothing to blog about. I need more excitement in my life.
Or maybe not.

Can't wait for the one week break to come. No waking up at 8 on friday (Good Friday!) cos it's a public holiday here.

Toodles

p/s: I finally watched Lemony Snicket's: A series of Unfortunate Events. Now, before you all start going, "What???", as many of my friends did, Jim Carrey starred in it. And the best part was that when Amy, Yin and I went to watch it, there were only 2 other ppl watching it. So i guess no one else heard me yelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home