Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Nuttin'

I think i gave my grandma a fright just now.
Heh.
Not my fault.
I was just just behind her when i reached out my hand to ask her to give me her empty bowl.
Her reaction? She jerked and hung unto the bowl for dear live.
Guess I should stand right in front of my grandma and not reach out my hand from behind her from now on?
"J
Yep so my grandma(poh poh to be exact. did you know that everyone on each side of your parent's family has a title of their own?) came down from Penang with us. Yep i spent 4 "glorious" nights in Penang. That is if you can call spending days at the hot island with nothing much to do after you've visited all your relatives, glorious. Actually only left on Thursday. Had to postpone our trip by a day.
I actually have pictures. But I'm kinda lazy to post it up right now. Heh... Can't help it, the hot weather is making me lazy.
My brother has been messing around with my comp trying to make the infrared work. Think he messed up some of my settings. BAH. He held my comp hostage the whole afternoon. He was having fun watching Smallville episodes on MY comp in MY air-cond room. Meanwhile i was erm, watching tv downstairs with NO air-cond.
Don't you just hate it when you specifically told and explained to someone EXACTLY what you wanted and they just go ahead and do something else, even though they said they understood what you told them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home