Sunday, January 23, 2005

Is it just me or has the weather been crazy lately?
What happened to the rain?
Why is it so bloody hot everyday?!
As you can probably tell, I have no idea what to blog about.
Think Korean dramas and those Telenovelas are getting pretty popular lately. I've been a couch potato lately, watching what some would call "The Idiot Box". Can't help it if I have nothing else better to do.
These dramas are all just full of back-stabbing, lies and deceit. Ooo...such drama! Can be a bit confusing at times since there are a lot of characters.
Want to know something funny? Heh well it is funny to my dad.
My mom used to ask me to increase the volume esp when the telenovelas are on.
"Why? Can you understand what they say?"
"No...but it's nice to hear them speak!"
Heh, can pick up some Spanish at the same time too. But not Korean since they dubbed them in Mandarin.
So here's some of the shows I've been following so far:
La Hija de Jardinero (The Garderner's Daughter)
Mi Gorda Bella (My Beautiful Fat Person)
Jewel in the Palace aka Dae Jang-geum
Glass Shoes
Most of the telenovelas are actually over 100 episodes. Long winded bunch of people. Prob also due to the fact that there are so many characters.

That's all folks! Told you I have no idea what to write, so maybe it's better not to write at all?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home