Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year

There wasn't a long line of cars heading towards One Utama.
Not many people were in One Utama.
There wasn't much traffic on the road.
Don't tell me they are all in Penang.
Yipers, hope not.
I'm going there tomorrow (yes, again.)
Someone just sent me an sms to wish me. I have no idea how she got my number since she's really my parent's friend from church. Beats me.
I'm now pondering on whether to go for CNY mass tomorrow. It's at 8.30am. Should I or should I not? That is the question...
My apologies. I just had a heavy dinner. Nope, not due to reunion dinner or anything like that. Already ha a reunion lunch. We had dinner at Pizza Hut. We tried their new Gold Ring pizza or something that sounds like that. There's a ring of sweet potato and some sorta stuffed crust. It's quite nice, except that cheese is saltish and sweet potatoes are...sweet. so you will have a saltish and sweetish taste in your mouth.
Anywho...
I'd like to wish all of you, near and far, a blessed Happy Chinese New Year!
Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!!
May you all have a good(rooster) year ahead of you!
As Ryan Seacrest says, likewise:
Michelle, out!
p/s: don't mind that. I'm gonna miss two episodes of AI 4. Oh pooh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home