Monday, March 07, 2005

Boo-yeah!

I survived the first week of uni. YAY! okok, there was not much to survive from since I didn't have any tutorials in the first week.
my weekend was, interesting. Yes winky. I was in Melbourne on friday. Don't be angry! If it makes you feel any better, my bro didn't even know also. And oh, you know Ross!
So yea, Friday was spent at the city.
Saturday was some what fun. Headed to clayton in the morning to grocery shop. It rained.
After that, we went to yum cha. It rained.
Then we headed to Glen to watch Hitch. It rained.
Yep, we experienced 4 seasons in a day.
It rained when we were walking around.
But stopped, when we were indoors.
That sucked, but the movie and company was great.
Hitch is a hilarious movie. Like hui yin said, not too strong on the plot, but it will make you laugh throughout the whole movie.
Not much to blog about. Nothing much has been happening. So let's just hope we all get through the second week of uni eh? And that for everyone else, you have a good week!
I try to fly away but it's impossible
And every breath I take gives birth to deeper sighs
And for a moment I am weak
So it's hard for me to speak
Even though we're underneath the same blue sky

If I could paint a picture of this melody
It would be a violin without its strings
And the canvas in my mind
Sings the songs I left behind
Like pretty flowers and a sunset
- Anastacia "Heavy on my heart"-
p/s: Winky...don't think i'm going for Moomba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home