Thursday, April 14, 2005

Brr! It's cold in here! There must be some Torro's in the atmosphere!

Anything familiar bout the title? It's from Bring It On. Hahaha, it just popped into my head when I thought "Brrr...it's cold."

It was raining the whole day! And I couldn't even sleep in! My class only started at 11 today but woke up a lil' earlier cos I had a test today. It's the first time i've ever been in uni from 11 am till 7 pm. Yes, I only finished my one hour test at 7pm. And why is my test so late I hear ye ask? Because, 460 students are taking this subject. Now, we can't all fit a time slot during uni hours into our timetable to take the test. We won't be able to find so many lecture theatres during uni hours to accomodate us too anyway.

It was raining the whole day! Oh, I just said that didn't I? I walked to uni in the rain. So I was walking around with my damp shoes and socks the whole day and with my wet umbrella in my bag. And the air-conditioning was turned on in the lecture theatres! It's freezing out there for goodness sake and you put on the air-conditioning?!?! NUTSss...

I've got another test on Tuesday. After uni hours too.

Recommended song : The Reason Why by Rachael Yamagata

I hope I'll get a nice sleep tonight. LatEr dAyS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home