Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Gummy Worms!

Not much has been happening since uni started again. Still can't believe my friend in New Zealand gets 3 weeks off for easter!
During one of my tutorials this afternoon, my tutor (this young chinese guy) passed around a packet of sour gummy worms (the ones you buy Ams!). Apparently it was suppose to "wake us up" cos he had to go through a lot of questions today. And well, the packet was only passed around twice before it was finished. And he nervously said, "What? It's finished? So fast?". There was still 40 more minutes of class. Oh, but we got through the class fine anyway.
Been listening to Damien Rice and Michael Buble's new album - It's Time. Yes, it's probably a lullaby for you Hui Yin, but it's still good.
I'm sleepy. I woke up at 8 in the morning. Slept at 12.30am. Didn't have class till 11 am. So why on earth did I wake up at 8? Because, our lovely sun decided to rise so early and shine straight into my room. So why don't I just draw my curtains, I hear you say? Well, I have 2 windows and I already pulled the blinds down for one window. If I pull the other one down, I will never know if the sun has risen yet or not. So there.
I got quite a surprise yesterday. My aunt got my email from my dad and ask me to join yahoo messenger since she has one. It never crossed my mind that my aunty, who's retired, would actually know that yahoo messenger exists. So I, too, decided to give it a try. It's not too bad, it has more functions than MSN beta. So now I have both running, yahoo and msn. Before it was, ICQ and msn, but i guess ICQ just died off. And, do you know how I came about to know the existence of ICQ years ago? It was my dad. He told me about it. He even has MSN. And it's really funny cos when I'm back home, we talk to each other on msn eventhough we were just in the next room. Heh, it's fun. My bro's the party pooper. He just comes over to my room whenever I msg him. BAH. No fun.

Lalala...ok. Time to stop crapping. Eyes are starting to get tired.

Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home