Monday, June 13, 2005

Madagascar

Mada..whohah?!?!?!
Amy, Yin and I went to watch Madagascar yesterday! It's only supposed to come out on Thursday but they had advance screenings during the weekend.
Just like most animated movies, this one is just as hillarious.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LOL. I just love seeing their expressions after something happens.
To me, I thought that these guys, the plotting penguins, stole the show.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And now, I can't get these lyrics outta my head (if you can even call it lyrics) ---> I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it..MOVE IT!
My dad just asked me how's Madagascar. And whether it's only for children or old people can see it too. So...he thinks I'm a child eh?
I'm so bored! That's what getting too many days until your last paper does to you.
I don't feel like studying even though I HAVE to.
I don't even feel like watching my OC / Desperate Housewives/Smallville episodes.
Ladida...I shall go sing to my heart's content till it pours so that it won't rain for the next few days. That way, my friends won't have to go for the exams in the rain.

Sing it with me!

Jeremiah was a bullfrog
He was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine.

Everybody now joy to the world
All the boys and girls
Joy to the fishes in the big blue sea
I said joy to you and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home