Sunday, May 29, 2005

Final week!

The past week was bad. Had to do my final assignment for the semester. Was having loads of trouble with it, but it just came to a point where no matter how hard I try, I could not make the stupid program work. BAH. Just hope I manage to pass it...
Watched Coach Carter yesterday. It was alright. Had an ordinary storyline but it was still good.
Went to watched Star Wars Episode 3 last week. I found the talking bits boring...bring on the ACTION!!! Hahaha
Tomorrow marks the start of the final week of the semester. Exams starting in one week! GAMBATE! JIA YOU!!! YOU CAN DO IT! (my words of encouragement to myself...BAH)
I just found out that Su-Li will be actually flying back on the same flight as me! And...we're also on the same flight to come back here! What a coincidence! She told me last week she was going back, but didn't get the chance to ask her when till Thursday. Whoopee, at least I have a teman to go to the airport with!
Discovered this great song...thanks to Amy, think she got it off Syl. Her copy was by Vonda Shepard from an Ally Mcbeal episode but it wasn't complete. So I found Sarah McLahlan's version.

Why are there so many songs about
what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see
Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection

The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
What do we think we might see?

Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me
All of us under its spell

We know that it's probably magic

Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
I hear them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
They may be one and the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm s'posed to be

-The Rainbow Connection-

I finally watched Iron Ladies. Yes, the Thai movie about a group of guys playing volleyball. I know, it's quite old. It was quite a good show, pretty funny too.

Ok, I better get back to studying...To all who's in the same position as me... ALL THE BEST! WE CAN DO IT! KITA BOLEH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home