Saturday, June 11, 2005

Music Baton

Thanks to Amy, I've been passed the music baton.
1. Total volume of music files on my computer:
ermmm, that would be 6.91 GB and in total 2,278 songs.
2. The last CD I bought:
can't remember. it was either Greenday's American Idiot or Rob Thomas' Something To Be.
3. Song playing now:
I'd lie for you (and that's the truth) by Meatloaf. It's a 6 minute and 40 second song! But a fantastic one
4. Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:
Settling by Tara Maclean - Do I blame the wind or the tree for letting go?Or do I wave goodbye
Unforgivable Sinner by Lene Marlin - You know where you sent her...
Bad Day by Daniel Powter - Where is the moment we needed the most, You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
What You're Made Of by Lucie Silvas - if its not what you're made of, you're not what im lookin for,you were willing but unable to give me anymore...
The Day You Went Away by Wendy Matthews - there's not a cloud in the sky, it's as blue as your blue goodbye...
Almost over you by errr...Sheena Easton? - Now I'm almost over you, I've almost shook these blues So when you come back around after painting the town (also cos this song is known to make someone cryyy! hehehe)
I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me by Bellefire - As long as the stars shine down from the heaven, long as the rivers run to the sea, I'll never get over you getting over me
I can't possibly just choose FIVE songs...
5. Five people to whom I am passing this baton to:
What? What's with the 5 thingy...
YOU! The one who's reading this. Come on, be a good sport and do it too alright?
Ok, that's the end of the music baton for me.
Finished 3 papers already. One more to go.
So how was my exams? It sucked big time. Nuff' said.
Finally went shopping yesterday. And what was the first thing I bought?
TOOTHPASTE! Hahaha, unfortunately the shopping trip wasn't really shopping for me. Didn't get anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home