Sunday, April 01, 2007

Revival

Hello all. I know I haven't been blogging for a long long long time and when I actually wanted to last week, I er couldn't because blogger thought that my blog was a spam blog bla bla bla so I had to submit a request to them and now it's up and running again as usual. Woo hoo.
Right. So how has my life been since CNY? I'm still stuck at the same client until mid May and it has been a real experience as it has brought a whole new meaning of the word bitch to me.
Am really grateful and happy to be working with my current team of colleagues because we just crack each other up and tease each other till no end. That gives me something to look forward to each day.
Will try to update more but that would really depend on whether anything exciting happens to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home