Monday, December 18, 2006

It stings it stings

You know the feeling you get when a tiny drop of water touches your bare skin? Imagine taking a shower while promptly forgetting that your shoe has tore some skin off at the area just above your heel. Yep. It stinks. I mean, it stings. Extremely badly. So bad that instead of enjoying my shower, I was loathing it.
Darn you shoes.
Had a good day at work though ie. was sitting around in the office with minimal to do since the client refused to let me go to their place today. The bad news is that for the rest of the week, I'll be the only one there. And it ain't a nice place to go to cos the food around there sucks and not to mention that I'll be the only one there. Ladida...
Can't wait for Friday for my company's annual dinner although I still have no idea what to wear.
Since I got off work today sharp at 5.30pm, I decided to do my christmas shopping. Thankfully, I was smart to get my dad to bring my slippers so I was walking from one end to the other end to the other end to yet again the other end, cracking my head on what to buy. Am still wondering what to get my mom. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home