Sunday, November 05, 2006

What happened to the weekend?!

Noooooo the weekend should not only last for 2 days. It's not enough! Where did it go??? I need more time to relax! I wanna retire! :p

*Snaps back to reality*

Sigh. I have to work next weekend. Both Sat AND Sun. Hope that I won't have to work too long on sunday though. Why la you have to assign me to do stocktake during the weekend?! We need the weekend to recuperate from the long hours during the week so that we can function properly the following week.
Ladida, I really should stop complaining bout work.

Today my mom asked me how come I don't go meet up with my friends. Er, maybe cos they're too busy resting or studying? She wanted me out of the house or rather out of her sight cos apparently, I pull this long face when I'm at home. *Shrugs* Can't help it, am still in transistion mode.

I got my hair cut yesterday and didn't realise how long it has gotten until I looked at the floor after it was cut. And now it's a bit too short! And I look like a mushroom!

Anywhos, will try to blog more cos I feel better actually after doing so.

Good luck for exams and have a great week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home