Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aiii. It's August already. Poo-ey...
Haven't been doing much since I got back. Been kicking back and relaxing and doing nothing productive. Although I've been running errands for my family since I'm like so free. I likey. TV rocks when you have Astro cos you get 24 hours of cartoons! But then I have to fight with 2 other people for it but am not complaining since I get control of it from morning till mid-afternoon. Can't complain.
But...I want to complain bout the weather! I don't know why but it's so hot today. If only I was back in Melb. Back to the cold. And no, I'm not nuts. I like cold weather.
*yawn* Nothing to blog about. So I shall post some pictures instead! They're quite random so...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new pig. Cute?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mother of all fattyness


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before: A plate of waffles & strawberries and chocolate pizza at Max Brenner!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After: we are such piggies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh? Since when the plane has a blue exterior?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So prettyyy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home