Thursday, July 13, 2006

One Red Paperclip

Was reading some news online when I saw an article about a man who managed to trade one red paperclip for a house. There were a few other trades that happened in between of course. You can read about how he managed to end up with a house by starting with a paperclip here.

Watched Pirates of Caribbean 2 on Tuesday. It was fantastic and hillarious! Just wished that they didn't leave us hanging at the end. Now we have to wait patiently for the 3rd one next year. Apparently, there's a small scene when the credits are rolling. Didn't manage to catch that as we left as soon as it finished. But at least I found out that it was something small. Unlike X-Men3.

My walls are so bare now. I've taken down all my posters, 9 in total. It feels weird now. Sort of how it was when I just moved in. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home