Monday, June 26, 2006

Am getting a bit tired of answering the same question over and over again. NO. I won't be applying for my PR and no matter what you say I'm not going to change my mind. It doesn't matter that I should have no problem in getting it and no, it doesn't matter that if I decide that I don't want to stay in Aust after getting my PR I can just go home. Nah uh.

Heard from my mom that there's been a lot of mishappenings back home. Someone got mugged, someone got raped near where I stay etc. Aiii

I have yet to start packing. Should start soon. But for now I'm going to watch tv (Hope & Faith is on followed by Less Than Perfect). Then err maybe I'll start packing after doing some reading. Just borrowed Kathy Lette's How To Kill Your Husband (And Other Handy Household Hints). Hope it's good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home