Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Let It Rain

I remember waking up in the middle of night thinking "Wouldn't it be nice if it was raining?"
I have no idea why that popped into my mind but then when I think about it, I like it when it rains in the middle of the night. Maybe it'll rain tonight.

I feel stressed. I have a lot of stuff to do but yet I'm not even thinking of doing it. I just want to play Bejeweled. Thanks to my friend who started the game and left because he's in the middle of the class. I know I'm just playing it by myself and it's not a vs. game but it's no fun playing by yourself.

Amy, I'm very sorry but I lost the snoopy pin thingy you gave. :( I noticed that it was gone when I was packing my bag after my tute and I retraced my steps to find it but to no avail. And no, I'm not stressed about that. It's just, gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home