Saturday, May 06, 2006

Birthday shout outs!

Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MALFOY who turns 22 today!!! So sorry that err you won't be receiving a card this year cos I actually forgot bout your birthday until 2 days ago. *hangs head down* So you get to kick my ass when I go back.

Ok. Next.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELANIE who turns 22 tomorrow!!! Hope you have a good one and I read that you're going to Scotland soon??? Dang. Then I guess we'll just have to meet up when you get back.

Here comes another one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRISHA who also turns 22 tomorrow as well and who never reads my blog, I think. But nonetheless I feel obligated to wish her here too since she is my granddaughter. Yep. And I think she too will be going to somewhere, Ireland or something, for goodness knows how long. So I have no idea when I'll be able to see her.

Have to run. Going grocery shopping in 15 minutes and I can't believe that Hui Yin just woke up! it's 3pm!!!
I'll never let Amy and Syl watch sports in my room anymore. They are incredibly noisy and they scold the players so much and shout so freaking loud that I think my neighbour might have been wondering what in the world were we doing shouting at 1 am.

Anyway, toodles, I have to go study a bit first for my test on Monday. And it's been pretty cold these few days. Oh and don't watch American Dreamz. It was just plain weird and is a waste of time and money. I don't care if you love Hugh Grant or Mandy Moore. It's just not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home