Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And it continues...

First it was the escalators. Now it's the lifts. There are 2 lifts in the building. One has been out of order since last week. There's a sign on the lift: Maximum 10 people. That was last week. This week, I find that there are guards guarding the lift. Yep. 2 signs were added: Only for people going to level 5 & above. Disabled and staff with trolley gets priority.
Yep. They now station guards outside the lift area and inside the lift. You would think that this is some kinda swanky hotel or something. The guard even gets a seat in the lift. I'm not disabled nor am I a staff with a trolley but I need to get to the 9th floor every wednesday. Fortunately my class before that usually ends early so I beat the crowd by going in the middle of the hour.
Heh. Guards guarding the lift. Heh.

Isn't it just weird how some people remember you eventhough you hardly bump into them? But for those you see in uni every other day, they don't even recognise you! Or maybe that only happens to me.

Can't believe we're almost one third into the semester. I'm dreading week 6 which is 2 weeks from now. Oh wait. I'm dreading every week, every single day.
Reality bites.

Nanana. It's going to be 30 degrees this weekend. This ain't no autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home