Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I did an unintentional split in the bathroom this morning. Thank goodness I managed to hang onto the door for dear life. But no thanks to the door I got a splinter on my finger. Fortunately, even with my mother's failing eyesight, she managed to prick my skin with a needle and pull the stupid wood out of my finger. Yay for moms!
It's been nice and rainy the past few days. Nice.
Went out shopping yesterday and today. Took my mom to Delicious to have a chocolate brownie and a hot chocolate. She questioned why I only ordered one when they are 2 of us. HAH. She found out the answer when we did justice to the brownie.
I can't believe we actually spent close to RM170 in Guardian Pharmacy just now. I commented that, add a few more ringgit, and that's how much she spent on her new shoes just now. I think we spent nearly 400 bucks just now! Cos errr, we bought a cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate my belated belated belated birthday. LOL. Ok lah. I was just teasing my parents a few weeks ago with a sad face that I didn't get a cake from them. Who knew that they would actually be willing to get one for me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home