Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Great Ocean Road

The day after my parents arrived at Melbourne, we went to the Great Ocean Road. We spent the night at a nearby town called Port Campbell cos it's quite a long drive from Melbourne itself to the 12 apostles. Just to get to Port Campbell, it took us around 4-5 hours I think (my dad's a slow driver). After being in Melb for nearly 3 years, I can finally tell people that I've been to Great Ocean Road! Both my mom and bro went there a few years ago so it was a first for my dad and I.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the london bridge. Cos errr, it sorta fell down.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 12 apostles or rather the 8 apostles. And no, that's not us over there.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another shot of Victoria's pride and joy.

So. How was christmas? I had too much to eat as usual, thanks to the 2 christmas dinners I went to. But I had a great time.
Plus, I got my iPod nano! It's the white 2GB one. Bought it at Melb airport since it was tax free. Been having fun with it minus the fact that my brother nearly wrecked it and made a blue stain on my cable.

My brother is the wrecker in the family. I bought him a wrist support thingy for him to use with his mouse. He was squishing it. "Errr. Can you pass me a tissue please?" "EH? WHY."
Yep. He burst it. -.-'''
He was quite upset so he demanded (fine, he asked) for a new one. Went back to the shop, and it was all sold out. HAH. But when I got back to KL I saw it in Memory Lane so guess what he got for christmas.

I think it's time to go. I hear thunder. And I hear that it's 35 degrees in Melb! More pictures to come soon...and I apologise for the small pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home