Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Woo Hoo!

HALLELUJAH! Thank GOD.
Yeaps. I passed all of my units! *phew* Thanks guys, for errr, crossing your fingers with me too!
This semester has been by far the hardest I've worked and I'm happy with the results. One more semester to go. But my pendorong(motivator) won't be there with me!
Congratulations to all who are graduating!
For the past 2 hours, I was just waiting online patiently for the results to be out. Tried to get rid of my antsy feeling by chatting with Felicia. And now, that it's over and done with, I can finally sleep well tonight. No more sweaty palms (though I think it's due to the weather). No more hyperventilating. No more heart palpitations. No more screaming at the mention of the word results.
What a relief.


Thought for the day:
"There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again." W H Audren (British Poet)
Just to share, it's World AIDS day tomorrow.
Support World AIDS Day

4 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog :) Love the butterflies! U're in Melb too? :D

3:19 PM  
Blogger SuetLing said...

congratulations! =o)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mei.. stop copying what i say la. tsktsktsk.

6:10 PM  
Blogger michymich said...

mei: hey. haha thanks! ...yep. that's right i'm in Melb too :)

adeline: thank you!!! :D

kwang: aiyohhh, you sound like a small kid :p

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home