Tuesday, November 15, 2005

To Yin and Syl

I have decided to follow suit and instead of writing you both emails cos no one replied me. Hmph.
Yes Yin. Like I told you just now my body is still aching in every possible way. And excuuuuuse me but who's the one who always said that she's bored?!
Reading: not too interested in that at the moment
Shopping: moolah is decreasing and I'm aching so it's not fun to go shopping
Knit: I don't knit. You know that!
Movies: arlow aunty. It's Australia. Harry Potter's only coming out on the 1st of Dec. And there's no other movies that looks nice. And you know, it's nice watching movies with you.
Despo Housewives: Slowly savouring it...I watched one epi today though. bloody funny!
Grey's: have to wait for mondayssss
House: Haven't touched any of the episodes yet.
And as for Dimuthu, I do not want to meet him or even give him a good thwacking though that sounds interesting.
Syl, I know you're probably in China (remember not to drink so much water) or somewhere. Nenek, how come you never reply my email? Oh and one more thing, "Go and bathe!" :p
Yes yes, I know you mish me lar! Wahaha
Enjoy yourself in KL Yin.
p/s: This post is in blue. You likey? Wahahaha *ahem* private joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home