Saturday, November 12, 2005

Food

I have been eating outside so often this week that my catering food for the week is piling up in the fridge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
first row: fish fillet with potato pancake and salad, hot bavarian apple pancake with ice cream (both from Pancake Parlour)
second row: hot ball (Pancake Parlour), mango lassi (home made), choc frappe (Max Brenner)
third row: dhall with chicken briyanni and curry chicken (home made), waffles with strawberries, choc sauce and vanilla ice cream (Max Brenner)

Deliscruptious. Courtesy of Syl who was being a meanie cos she said she'll call me and say that when she's eating roti canai just to taunt me. Don't forget to bathe!

I need to exercise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...i'm enjoyin my deliscrumptious roti canai..drool michy..drool...haha

10:35 PM  
Blogger michymich said...

don't be meannnnnnnnnnnnn

i also have. caterer gave it today...along with chocolate coated strawberries!
drool syl...drool

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home