Monday, October 17, 2005

Stupid assignment. I have no idea on what to write. Those who knows ABAP progamming, HELP. I guess interpreting the codes are better than writing a program.
I feel like going for a walk. I wanna go to the park and just sit. But on second thought, I wanna watch tv.
Sigh. It's already the last week of the semester. Which means that exams are coming up. Which means that I should be studying. But not when I still have the assignment to do. I'll just write some crap about it I suppose.
Spring is finally here. It's going to be hot for the next few days. It was really terrible today.
The sun is shining. There are no clouds. But it's too hot.
Still feel like going for a walk. Oh wait. Scratch that. Lizzie McGuire has started. I need my entertainment.
Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home