Monday, October 03, 2005

That night

"What happened on Thursday night?"
That was the first thing my mom said when I talked to her on the phone this afternoon.
I tried very quickly to remember what I did on that night. I had no idea. Seriously. I couldn't remember much about what I did last week.
"What happened on Thursday night?", she asked again.
The tone of her voice. It sounded like something bad had happened. So I panicked wondering what in the world was my mom going on about.
"Huh? Thursday night?! I don't remember...what happened?"
"What's this I hear bout some accident?"
-.-'''
Cheh. I thought what she was talking about. So I had to explain the whole entire thing to her. Blah blah blah...
"How come you didn't tell me?!"
"Didn't want you to worry unecessarily. No big deal. Everything's fine." I mean, cos as it is she has a lot on her hands already.
There's nothing worse than her finding out about it from err someone else.
Finally. The assignment is done and over. Did some pretty last minute stuff. Got a shock when I found out that my friend's assignment is so thick that they had to bind it. Ours was only 11 pages.
Yet another finally coming up. Finally, I got my test result. The one I was sure I would fail. But thank goodness, I didn't! WHOOPEEDOODLE!
Liquid Paper was invented by the mother of which Monkee? This is a question from Who Want's to be a Millionaire.
Gosh. Who knows...

and what do I, and what do I, what do I need
to do to see myself in a better mood
and what do you, and what do you, what do you need
to do to get yourself in a better mood

well there's not a lot for you to give if you're giving in
and there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it
you bring it up and bring it in and we'll get you fixed up in no time
and what I wanted most, what I wanted most, what I wanted most
was to get myself all figured out
and what I figured out, what I figured out, what I figured out
was I needed more time to figure you out
there's not a lot for you to give if you're giving in
and there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it
you bring it up and bring it in and we'll get you fixed up in no time
because this love is all I have to give
this love is all I have to give

~Fix you up by Tegan and Sara~
I just love the songs from Grey's Anatomy.
oh gosh. The man actually answered the question correctly with help from calling his friend.
I'm off to watch House. It's a good series minus the gory parts. Brilliant dialogue. It's like Gilmore Girls, where you have to listen intently to get the joke.
Tschus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home