Sunday, September 25, 2005

Salt

Salt.
Jamie Oliver uses a whole lot of it to cover his chicken and cook it.
Someone (i wonder who...) puts some in a bowl, under her bed (my friends and I have this theory for the reason but will tell you another time).

Me?
I have salt.
I hardly cook.
I use it for my mouth ulcers. I currenlty have 3.
No. I don't stuff a pinch of salt on my ulcer. ARE YOU CRAZY???
I mix them into warm water and gargle.
I just did that.
Only, I think I put too much salt.
It stang my ulcer.
My mom promised me it wouldn't. >_<
Damn you ulcer.

And that would go into the list of things you would never want to know about.

It's the holidays.
WHOO PEE DO.
More days to wake up late to.
Not really actually. They're changing the sinks at our rooms tomorrow and tuesday. So I have to clear the kitchen tops and all. And they might be coming at 9.30am. Bleh.

Enjoy your holidays people! (Too bad for those who are already working. Wahahaha... Just kidding.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home