Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Last Weekend of Winter!

It is ze last weekend of winter! And boy, even the weather agrees with that. It's been a high of 20 for the last 3 days. *phew* Thank goodness for the air con in the library.
I'm bored.
I've got a blister on my lil toe. Thanks to the stupid shoes I had to wear cos I went for this career fair in the city and the attire was formal *makes a face*. The fair...was quite alright. Wouldn't really call it a fair since there were only a few companies there such as British American Tobacco (BAT), HSBC Bank, PROTON, Intel, Phillip Morris International, MSC, errr I think that's all. My dad made this disapproving noise when he heard that BAT and Phillip Morris were going to be there. Cos...they manufacture cigarettes. And guess who had to take a test and go for an interview? My brother. HAH! He said that the test was a complete waste of his 3 hours. Not too sure bout the interview, cos it's suppose to be on soon. BAT actually also asked me to go for an interview this afternoon. But I declined. Don't know why. Too lazy to go back there today since I had to do work or maybe cos they are BAT. *shrugs*
I'm hungry.
Don't you just hate it when you get a cut but you have absolutely no idea how you got it?!
Darn. I have to wear those shoes again next friday.
Aah. I have nothing to blog. Nothing interesting ever happens to me. Hmmm, must be careful with what you wish for.
Ok. Err, till next time... Goodbye and say hi to your mom for me! (In the words of Rove, this talkshow host in Aust).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home