Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lost and found

Yippee! They finally located my fees. Yest I went to make noise again. Ok ok, it was more of enquiring what in the world happened. And someone called me back after her lunch break with the news. *phew*
Can't believe how much work I've been doing. Cos of YOU. Always going to the library, making me a copycat. But it's all good. Only one more question to go for next week's tute work. YEAH! I know...it's the first time I actually did a tute work one week in advance, directly after I just had the tute.
Yea well, the girls and I are suppose to turn over a new leaf. But like I told them, no matter which side of the leaf you are, it's all the same. Heh...what a way to motivate us eh?
I'm hungry. What shall I eat...
Latersss...waiting for my tute at 3pm.
Sigh...can't wait for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home