Thursday, July 07, 2005

Had an interesting early thursday morning. There was no electricity around 1 something in the morning, close to 2 am. So had to tahan without my lovely aircon. Popped open a window and laid still in bed. My brother heard our next door neighbour exclaiming, "No electricity!!!" He's this teenager with this really loud voice. My mom heard a few of them getting into the car, drove off and came back 10 minutes later. What's up with that? *raises eyebrow*
Anywho, no reason to fret, electricty was restored soon enough. Think my brother had fun walking around with his handphone as a torchlight. And my dad could finally put his new torchlight to use. ^0^
Finished reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the errr...3rd time? Now halfway throught the fourth book. Preparing myself for the latest book. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home