Thursday, June 16, 2005

Colddd

Brrr, it's been cold these few days. We had a few warm days last week and now it's freezing, thanks to the wind. Crazy wind, it was blowing at a speed of 24.4km/h just now.
How could you go and leave my world so colddd!!!
Heh, don't mind me. I just wanted to say that.
Hui Yin's on the plane now. 1 hour into her journey home to Singapore!
Noooo, who am I gonna talk crap to online?
Who's gonna gang up with me to bully Syl and Amy?
Oh well, I'm going to be home soon too anyway.
Just waiting for my last paper to come.
I actually thought that I was going to slack off most of my 10 days in between my exams.
But nope, been a good girl (surprisingly) and am now half ready for my exam on Monday.
STOP telling me I have plenty of time.
Normally, I would be frustrated that my exam's not soon enough, but not this time, since I'm not ready for it.
ARGHHH.
Hope I don't get sick soon.
Nose is feeling a bit funny. Throat was being naughty 2 days ago.
Stupid extreme change in weather.

Shall leave this post with a song Syl passed to me. She still can't believe that his surname is what it is.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you

But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collide

I'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
You somehow find, you and I collide

Don't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind

-Collide by Howie Day-

*Gesundheit to me*
I just sneezed. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home