Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hello again Melbourne

What a horrible flight. It was raining when we took off. The plane was delayed by nearly 30 mins but on the bright side, we arrived as scheduled.
When I landed it was 8 degrees. *Brr*
It is so windy today. What a way to start off my first day of being back here.

Hardly slept on the plane(that's why it was horrible for me). Was trying very very hard not to take a nap in the afternoon so as to not screw up my sleep tonight but I just HAD to take a nap for an hour! And after watching Everwood, there was nothing to do, so I took my second nap. But that was only for like 20mins cos some naughty girl was messaging my on msn like mad.
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince is on sale! Think my brother hasn't picked up the copy we pre-ordered. Or rather the one I pre-ordered back home. Ish. Can only get my hands on it like in maybe 3 weeks time.

I dread going to my toilet or kitchen cos it's freezing in there!

What to eat for dinner? Hmmm...I don't wanna go into my kitchen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home