Thursday, July 21, 2005

Somewhere out there

Aiyah...this Monash. Screwed up my payment of fees. My dad had already paid my fees by T/T(telegraphic transfer) last month. But I got an email the other stating that my fees were not paid yet. Luckily I always bring back with me the customer copy of the T/T thingy.
Went to student services yesterday and she made a photocopy of my thingy and said that someone would be in touch with me yest afternoon. Of course I didn't get a phone call. IF not do you think I would be blogging bout this?!
So went back today and managed to talk to the same nice lady who did it for me yesterday. She was surprised that I haven't heard from anyone and called someone upstairs (not GOD ok). Apparently, they have a lot of other students who are also in the same problem as I am. They can't bloody find the money we paid. So, was told not to worry since I had my customer copy of the T/T which is proof that I DID pay my fees and should hear from someone by mid next week. Mid week would be...wednesday yes? So if i don't hear anything from them by wednesday I've gotta go line up and talk to them again. So...ma-fan.
Ahhh, I just had to blog about that. Anywho, I sorta feel the excitement in me building up for the ski trip since now I've sorta settled everything I need to do, well except my bloody fees.
My printer is a lil' cuckoo. It has this extra lines on them when I print. The best part? I just bought 2 ink catridges for it. BAH. I just printed out my lecture notes for a lecture I had earlier in the week and it was 24 pages. I started off with $10.20 for my printing credit and am now left with $7.32. Guess what? The next lecture is 40 pages long. So is the one after that. BAH. So sorry trees...
Not much to do now in uni. Had lunch, did what I was suppose to do etc. Now I just have to set off a bit earlier than usual to find the comp lab I'm suppose to go to for my tute at 3.00pm. Hope I don't get lost.
A'ight. Toodles! Hope nothing unfortunate will happen to us. I'll post some pics up when I get back. Darn. That reminds me, I forgot to charge my camera's batteries. Hope I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home