Thursday, August 11, 2005

Haven't been bloggin lately cos mah parents are here!
So have been going out here and there. Visiting relatives, shopping and most importantly... eating!

Why oh why didn't it snow in Clayton yesterday?! not fair not fair. Hmm, on second thought, maybe it wouldn't be such a good thing if it snowed in Clayton. BAH.

So while it's snowing over here, it's extremely hazy back home. Thank goodness I don't have to endure it. Take care you guys back there!

Bleak...I smell like this grilled chicken. Cos there's Multi Cultural Fest going on in uni. Thank goodness for the tent or else everything would have blown away and we would have flying chickens, fairy floss etc.

I had loads to blog about but I now I can't remember. Oh well...Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home