Saturday, August 20, 2005

Songs and other stuff in my head

'Cause you can't jump the track,we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button girl,
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe,
Woah breathe, just breathe
-Anna Nalick's Breathe-

You're beautiful, You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you
But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you...

-James Blunt's You're Beautiful-

I just got my hands on James Blunt's Back to Bedlam. Woah. Good stuff.
Sigh... It just makes you feel emotional when you hear the way he sings.
With the guitar strumming and piano in the background complementing his beautiful voice.
*Looks on dreamily*
Amy!!! You have to have a listen to it!
So what's new?
Everyone's sick! Well nearly everyone. There's a flu bug going round here and even back home. Either that or my parents got it from here.
Wasn't feeling that well this morning. Knew it right from the moment I woke up. ISH. At least it's not the flu...
We shall now take a moment of silence. For dearest Jumpies(?). Who has moved on to a better world. How could you leave your poor owner?! I promise, the next time I come across a spider, I won't squish it. I'll just run away in the opposite direction like a mad person. You would love that wouldn't you, Lynn?
I can't believe I still haven't finished HP and The Half Blood Prince.
I guess I'm just savouring it cos I know I'm coming to the end of the book soon.
Now thanks to some ppl, I know the ending.
Oh well. *shrugs*
I watched Wedding Crashers the other day with the girls! Hillarious! Isla Fisher was like a small childish kid. But she was fun to watch. Doesn't Rachel McAdams look like Jennifer Garner?
OR is it me who just thinks so? Time to get new glasses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home