Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Sunday in the library

It's the last day of the holidays.
It's a sunny day.
It's also probably the day before a whole bunch of assignments are due.
Everyone in the library is working on the computer or either discussing with their group mates about their assignment.
I pity the group next to me. I went through a lot of problems too for that assignment last semester.
So...what am I doing in the library?
Waiting for my group mate to show up so that we can work on our assignment. That's due tomorrow. Sigh, I have no idea how to do the 2nd part which both of us are suppose to be working on. Hope she doesn't kill me. Or better, hope that she has figured out how to do it.
Guess what happened yesterday. A lil' someone was terrified of these 2 flies that got into her room. Go read Hui Yin's blog for details. All I have to say is that, "We came. We hit. We conquered." Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (that was not an evil laughter. more of a something-hillarious-happened-laughter.)
It's so warm today. Thank goodness for the air con.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home