Thursday, September 29, 2005

Holidays

Aiiih. How time flies. It's already Thursday.
So what have I done during the holidays?
Spent money. Had fun. And of course I did some work. *cough cough*
It's true you know. If there's one person who really knows you, it's your mom.
She was asking what I bought when I went shopping. And she guessed it on her first try. Not that I bought only one thing. It was a plus thing too that I bought her something too. Teeheehee.
Ok, back to what I bought. New shoes. Luckily she didn't ask how much it costed my bank account a.k.a. my dad. Also bought a top. And err....an apple slicer/corer. Don't laugh at me! My mom laughed at me. And even louder when I told her how much I spent cos she said she could have gotten one for much cheaper. HMPH. My dad on the other hand was just wondering if it can cut through a really hard apple or a fuji apple. Well, only one way to find out.
Hmmm. My tests results are online. But can't seem to see anything when the page loads. Oh wait, I see something. Ok, only managed to see 1 out of 3 of my results. BAH humbug.
Ooo. That reminds me. Some of the shops over here already have christmas stuff on sale. A bit too early don't you reckon?
Oh now I see all my results. ARGHHH. Who's the fella who got full marks! Quite happy with my results. At least it will make up for the previous horrendous one.
In other news, I finally have a bigger sink!
I love Grey's Anatomy!!! If you have no clue about what it is, where have you been?!?! I'm just kidding... but it's really mean of them to leave us hanging with the last epi of the season. And who's ever heard of a season with only 9 episodes.
As you can tell, this post is just filled with random stuff.
Watched Howl's Moving Castle and Wallace and Gromit. Both of which I enjoyed very much.
Bought yet another CD. I have too many. But it's good! Go check out Rooster. Fantastic.
How can it hurt when I feel no pain
How can it heal if I lookd the same
How can you lose if it's not a game
How can you love if you're never gonna change

Ish. I'm still feeling tired. A sign telling me that I'm getting older. Don't remind me. Which reminds me, my friend's bday is coming up. Time to look for something to send to her.

Till the next time when I have something to blog about
Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home